Sunday, September 27, 2015

Why im not a robot

I got punched in the face and hurt

Diana taught me how to smile and be happy when I had forgot

When I heard the news about Troy I couldn't smile the rest of the night

I have insecurities and them gnawing on my stomach is a terrible experience 

I've felt the cold grasp of depression

I loved her with everything I had

I've cried more times than there are numbers for

I've felt the pain of a dislocated shoulder

I've felt the warmth of Mabel Q's hugs and let me tell you how good that feels 

I can feel my dads shadow following me around everywhere I go 

I suck at math and robots have to be good at that. It's like in their creedo or something

I can't breathe underwater 

After watching Hotel Rwanda I wanted I got sick to my stomach

I hate my hair with every ounce of my soul

I still have my scar from long boarding accident 

I sputter when I try to rap

I get sunburns

I lose at sports

I've peed myself laughing before

I kissed a girl once

I believe in ghosts who probably aren't real and robots would probably know that

I've burned my hand 

I'm scared of the dark

Steven O. Jordan


2 comments: