Sunday, November 29, 2015

The Riddle Is Solved


















My full name is Stockton Bart Brockbank. 

I chose the alias Steven O. Jordan to represent my biggest heroes growing up:
Steven Rogers
Oliver Queen
Hal Jordan 

To write something about myself would be worthless and misleading because everyone reading this sees me as a different person and has an opinion of me shaping your thoughts forming a completely different person than how anyone else sees me.

I hope the revealing of my identity doesn't change your viewing habits of me wether it makes you visit my blog more or the reverse

Hope I have helped anyone who has read my blog and for anyone that would like to discuss or critique my blog I would be more than happy to talk to you.

Steven O. Jordan


13 comments:

  1. Okay...... BEST BLOG REVEAL SO FAR. CONGRATS STEVEN YOU DID IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing writer. Don't let anyone tell you something false.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video was straight gangster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA that video was gold. loved that

    ReplyDelete
  5. v unique, you have a talent for doing things differently and I think that's way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Straight outta highland. Haha amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jk jk!! Im glad you revealed your self. Your blog has been amazing, in sure you've helped a lot of kids with it. Your very good at that ^Actually. & Glad you picked me up that one day. ur cooler then us all stock

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nah I still think this is chutch

    ReplyDelete