Thursday, December 31, 2015

Things I did in 2015

I played part two in trifecta

Went to trek

Worked at a law firm over the summer

Went to prom

Met my boy Jaiden

Fell in love with boxing

Finally beat my dad in 1vs1

Became best friends with Kenn 

Beat wellman in laser tag

Won a church ball championship (suck it Britt)

Went to Lake Powell 

Watched frank sign with duke

Named my car

Kissed my sophomore crush

Watched all 7 Star Wars in one day

Fell in love with Tupac and Biggie

Won 3 flag football championships

Coached the worst team in girl junior jazz history and possibly the best one this season

Watched Claire move away after 8 years of being best friends

Turned 17

Taught beckham how to say straight cash homie

Beat assassins creed

Realized riddler is my favorite superhero or villain

Slept for 13 hours one day

Beat airbornes American Ninja warrior 

Decided I wanted to go on a mission

Lost to an Indian reservation in the 2A title game

Lost 8lbs

Took acutane

Got in a car crash

Tried a sushi burrito

Found Denace

Put Christmas lights up in my car

Got my heart broken twice 

Finished HIMYM for the second time

Played on the beach in Newport

Became the quorum leader

Went to Davanzas 

Got my wisdom teeth taken out

Went to Freddy's 

Got to see my Knicks 

Went to the temple for the first time in my life

Wrote a letter to Colin cowherd 

Punched Kanab in the face

Stole my parents car and took it to the hot pots for a night

Saw 8 mile

Got my French horn

Slept over at kyes

Saw my dad cry for one of the first times in my life

Kicked a door in

Hung out with Roman

Went hammocking 

Got a ticket for speeding 

Hit my first 3-pointer

My car turned 10,000

Saw the lights

Became friends with Britt Dax and Zoo

Watched the greatest finals performance ever

Went sledding

Took my parents credit card and bought 4 jerseys from China

Please I beg of you 2016 be as good to me as 2015

Steven O. Jordan

2 comments:

  1. I did a lot of those things too, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Won a church ball championship (suck it Britt)"
    Sounds like an exciting year

    ReplyDelete